Has the Offensive behaviour at football Bill been scrapped already?

Or maybe it just doesn't apply to Celtic fans?

I0000aAb0T_mIOh0.jpg

I0000Q_P3W9Xrtss.jpg

I0000OhQMEnhABvQ.jpg

Don't get me wrong, I'm not offended by what they displayed and I'm sure most of the Bears at ra piggery weren't offended either, but I could fully understand anyone who said that they WERE offended. Coffins? Gravestones with "ROT IN HELL" on them? Pretty sinister messages that Celtic and the cops allowed the groin brigade to display and yet Rangers fans were getting anything even remotely offensive taken off them on entry to the stadium?

Very interesting interpretation of our new laws....

Heard a few of the radio commentators passing it off as "gallows humour"

Oh, I'm sure they did, but it's more like a dark and sinister display of hatred if you ask me. These are the same people who've actively been trying to destroy our club for years and they're allowed to display those messages? That stuff is sanctioned by their club as well.

Anyway, we've got more important things to worry about than their shitty bed sheet banners and cardboard coffins, but it's worth remembering that they were allowed to display such messages while our fans were getting anything remotely offensive confiscated.

Heard a few of the radio commentators passing it off as "gallows humour"

Heard that as well mate funny how they didn't get the humour in "Why Don't You Go Home" but this is meant to crack you up. The Scottish media whose like them, nobody else thank f#*k.