The RST told us to 'keep our powder dry'

What are you on about? :D

Someone on Twitter, along with an account I'd never seen before, Rangersunified, was having a conversation and I entered the fray. And now I know who the latter is.

FF has been shocking today, MD should never be allowed near Ibrox again. FF today has been one long propaganda trip.

I'm not saying that Miller would be great for Rangers but the way MD has been going on today confirms to me the supporters groups are finished in there present form.

Dingwall delights in causing/perpetuating splits in the support. For years, we've watched him bully people on FF with the backing of his willing zombie army, while bleating about being threatened. His conduct since the club went into administration, though, has been something else altogether. There is no doubt in my mind that his motivation for backing TBK so vehemently is financial.

And to correct an earlier poster; no-one has a personal axe to grind with MD or the RST. It's just that some of us recognise and are willing to speak out when club representatives are acting in their own interest, rather than seeking the club's well-being.

Ok, this guy on Twitter, who previously I didn't mind, appears to be as strong a pro-TBK/MD/FF guy as you'd ever see.

The factions on Twitter tonight have been absolutely massive.

And it seems Dingwall started it all on FF.

Someone on Twitter, along with an account I'd never seen before, Rangersunified, was having a conversation and I entered the fray. And now I know who the latter is.

Danny i made no bones about it being me. It’s in my profile, but i do know pp rarely read them

Ok, this guy on Twitter, who previously I didn't mind, appears to be as strong a pro-TBK/MD/FF guy as you'd ever see.

The factions on Twitter tonight have been absolutely massive.

Haven't used Twitter for ages. I think I might have been institutionalised by now if I'd been on there a lot in the past 3 months. I'd be in a padded room with a colouring in book.

Haven't used Twitter for ages. I think I might have been institutionalised by now if I'd been on there a lot in the past 3 months. I'd be in a padded room with a colouring in book.

I assumed that's where you already were :P

Right ok. Bears mentioned on the forum here that he'd set up that Rangersunified account last week I think.