Daily Record sandwich board headline

Is that aimed at moi? I didn't buy the paper mate but I did check their website though to see what the "story" was.

Think it was more a general comment on newspaper marketing TBH!!! It's a sensational headline to a nothing story.

The Record has been losing circulation big time. It was only a few months ago when they were paying off staff due to lack of interest.

Once our "misfortune" has been overcome, I think we'll find they'll be back to payoffs and redundancies.

The rats who are still left aboard their sinking ship are trying to milk our situation for all they can in order to prolong their pay cheques.

This rag will soon collapse. It is in it's death throes and will be gone soon.

Yeah, was looking at the paper section today and there was a story about some American who doesn't understand why Miller is interested in us. Daily Record. I didn't even do it the dignity of investigating, let alone buy it.

I just won't buy newspapers now.

Yeah, was looking at the paper section today and there was a story about some American who doesn't understand why Miller is interested in us. Daily Record.

The American isn't the only one.

I hear you and agree TBH. The thing is' date=' these muppets take a punt on so many stories, they are bound to get a few right.[/quote']

If you throw enough shit mate eventually some of it will stick even if it's not the truth. Just look at the tims favourite play on this front it might not be true but if you shout it the loudest and longest everybody eventually takes it as gospel.

On top of that' date=' in their desire to besmirch the guys name, they use Ron Paul as an example of Millers right wing tendancies. Ron Paul is never a right winger in a million years[/quote']

Sorry to have to correct you Max but. Ron Paul 100% right of centre,as are all Republicans(conservatives)this side of the pond,and do tell

why is this a bad thing.All the Bears I have come into contact with over here,are predominately conservative.

I only wish you guys back home would follow suit,and take your country back.