Just joined

Guest sarry

Hello All,

Might be wrong time to join but followed the Gers for the best part of my 51 years on this earth the way things are going we won't be here for another 51 days.

We used to be a tower of strength financially, now we have become a laughing stock sorry to be so negative.

First time been on the site keep up the good work :)

Hello All,

Might be wrong time to join but followed the Gers for the best part of my 51 years on this earth the way things are going we won't be here for another 51 days.

We used to be a tower of strength financially, now we have become a laughing stock sorry to be so negative.

Know how you feel, it's like a wake. Pour yourself a whisky.

Hello All,

Just like to second that, mate! ...

i've lived down in the south of england for the last 25 years but have followed (and defended) The gers and scottish football from my english mates. I took great pride in the days when we humped leeds and i was able to say to my friends.."get it right up you"!! We are on par with the best you've got!! Now.. everyday day i wake up and check what the latest news is from wallace and gromit aka d & p, my heart just plummets! Even my mates cant help wonder how its all went so wrong!! I just hope its not too ate to save us!

mos likely joined cause RM server can't handle a milasecond refresh rate

It doesn't matter how you get to heaven as long as you get there.:grin:

It doesn't matter how you get to heaven as long as you get there.:grin:

you still here?, , what about jonc, dado, craigee and the other gersnet pervs?

what happened to the babes topic from a few years back?:rock: