Ok I'll do the match preview if it's ok and not standing on anyone's toes, it's my first so please be gentle after its done and will charge up my iPad and post it tomorrow evening if that's ok :)

Good man! :)

Gers talks at 'advanced' stage

Friday 11th May 2012 19:47 Teamtalk

Rangers administrators Duff and Phelps say talks with two interested parties are "very advanced" as they hit back at the Blue Knights.

On Friday, the Blue Knights withdrew their offer for the club after claiming time had run out for them to effect a Company Voluntary Arrangement.

David Whitehouse, joint administrator, said in a statement on Friday night: "The most important information today for Rangers supporters is that discussions with two bidding parties are at a very advanced stage and we hope to reach agreement with one at the earliest opportunity."

One of the groups involved in discussions is reported to have links with former Sheffield United chief executive Charles Green.

So we have essentially two bids left and very advanced, while TBK and/or Brian Kennedy linger on, with Kennedy saying that Saturday morning 9.00 am is his deadline. On the face of it, despite all the mudslinging, the BK bid on the table does not look that great, especially when looked upon by the admins and, consequently, the creditors.

Edited by der Berliner