Please stay on topic.

Not going to ask again.

Fair enough but can we please get a f*&king end to the "if you don't agree with me you're spinning and lying for somebody" pish.

I happen to agree that AHWAN posts a lot of crap but it's his own crap.

I'll happily take my medicine, but at least I practice what I preach.

scumbags - no need to read that pap only question i have is i hope you two bastards realise we know exactly what you are up to!

Fuck you two! Dirty fucking bastards!

i think you need to take a step back mate from all this.

Now it's clear your getting your orders from somebody else to peedle rubbish but your starting to waste thread after thread with your pro tbk rubbish. They have made a joke of an offer and lets hope they go away for good or get some real money.

Weird that none of the admin get accused of "spinning and lying etc" when their opinion differs though eh?....:whistle:

Looks like we will have to wait and see what transpires over the weekend! Now our football club has a match on Sunday so let's get right behind the team and give it laldeeeeeee :):yesrfc::flute::drum:

You've been nominated to write the match preview Gers4life! :tu: