Paul Murray and Brian Kennedy business History??

I've had business dealings with Paul Murray in the past, albeit a number of years and have never had any doubts about his business acumen. He has got a good track record with the various venture capital companies that he has worked for.

I've been involved in some companies that have been dissolved and they have not owed a penny. Companies are dissolved all the time for various reasons.

As Mr Gump said.......................

StupidIsAsStupidDoes1.jpg

Why dont you fuck off back under the hole you you come from mate. I know you love the attention your getting but you really do spoil every thread you go into.

Now fuck off back to your lying TBK.

Admi: Is there any ignore button so i dont need to read or see anything from this cunt? If not then it's the end for me on this site. I cant stand cunts like him.

Edited by CumbernauldGers

That comment about selling 2 of their players is just stupid.

Explain how it is stupid mate?

Did i say that was the only reason they dont like him?

And for the last time this thread is about TBK and BK, i wish people would give details on them and stop trying to deflect and talk about other bids.