New owners set to increase the Season Ticket prices?

I noticed a pretty strong hint in the press conference earlier that ST prices could see an increase. It'll be interesting to see the response to that if it's a hefty price hike.

It makes sense , and since everyone has been desperate to save the club by any means , I believe it will be a small price to pay , also they have been frozen for 3 years

It makes sense , and since everyone has been desperate to save the club by any means , I believe it will be a small price to pay , also they have been frozen for 3 years

It does make sense. In fact, with us likely to be out of Europe for a minimum of one season, it'll be an absolute necessity.

I would guess a 10% increase would be palatable for most fans, anymore and it might cause some issues.

Let's just hope they don't put a stupid price down on the season tickets and try and take advantage of the supporters or as coolk says "that might cause some issues and based on what season tickets cost and the amount of season ticket holders ? we just have to wait and see but I don't expect season ticket renewal letters to be dropping through the door until after a CVA is in place...

Can't say I entirely agree that it's a good idea. If there's no European football, the best players sold off and very little chance of challenging for the title, why should we be paying more? And if it's being something that's mentioned already, I'd be surprised if it's just a few quid of a difference.

I understand that times are extremely tough, but season ticket sales have seemingly slumped over the last couple of years when the price has been frozen, I can see even more saying no thanks if there's a hike in price.

Season Tickets are no longer a neccessity given the numbers being sold. Even the Celtic games see numerous spares for sale outside. Taking the piss on ticket prices will see a further drop off with more people picking and choosing their games.

Classic piece of kite flying.

Not many people would increase the price with the likelihood the quality of player will be reduced. Fair play to Green for mentioning it and, as always, we hear next to no criticism of it.

If they want more money from us fine, but give us something for it.