Scum fans climb gates at Ibrox

I've just received a phone call saying scum sellik fans arrived at Ibrox Stadium tonight in a hired bus and scaled the gates sticking up balloons an stuff...a wee wummin' who works there had a can thrown at her....

Anybody else hear about this?

From someone who knows Tiny , from FF

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to start a new thread but I wanted as many people as possible to see this.

My Mum just spoke to Tiny on the phone. She is fine though very shaken by her ordeal this afternoon. According to Tiny:

A Bus load of them turned up at the stadium. Yes, they chartered a bus to take them to Ibrox.

The filth climbed the Broomloan gates to hang up balloons and banners etc. They have since been taken down of course.

"Some of the things they were shouting we're just unbelievable, from the girls among them too. They were absolutely vicious!" This is coming from someone who has worked there for nearly half a century now and thought she had seen it all until today.

They were throwing all sorts at the staff, including, yes you've guessed it, jelly and ice cream.

Tiny said she was scared witless to even go outside to her car.

She got to the in shot at the front doors and turned to see the can of lager flying toward her. She just managed to divert her head away from it, so the can didn't actually hit her, but the can was opened and it sprayed over her. Fact remains though whoever the big brave person was that threw it did so when her back was turned.

The Police were called but of course the cowards had disappeared by the time they arrived. However, according to Tiny there were three photographers there who witnessed the whole thing, so obviously these photographers had gotten wind of this happening. I guess we'll find out who let them know once we find out if this is reported or ignored. When my Mum said maybe the daily record will know about this then, Tiny replied "Aye well they'll just ignore it then won't they?"

Tiny is obviously shaken but she is physically fine. Anybody that has served this club for as long as she has, through good years and bad, is obviously made of sterner stuff. She also asked my Mum to ask me to pass on her thanks and appreciation to everyone who has shown concern. She genuinely didn't know it was all over cyberspace already what had happened

Guest hommer123

The picture's are on twitter of the attacker's. Can they not even celebrate winning the league? Maybe because it is a tainted title there so angry ?

Let's see if this'll make the news tomorrow...bastards.

The press photographers were in attendance as they had been tipped of , but as you say lets wait and see......

Shocking!

I'm surprised that TGFITW didn't try to set fire to Ibrox while out on their jolly wee day trip. Oh wait.... they did that a few weeks ago at the U17 Glasgow Cup final.