its all gone quiet????

It's been rather quiet over the past few days....not twists, no turns, no (major/confirmed) scandal.

As Rangers fans, we're not used to this after the past 12 months.....;)

I am hoping that the silence is a good thing, and that Mr Green & his team are beavering away sorting out the CVA, and finalising his future plans etc.

If this continue, we MAY have to start discussing football matters again....:surprised:

It's been rather quiet over the past few days....not twists, no turns, no (major/confirmed) scandal.

I am hoping that the silence is a good thing, and that Mr Green & his team are beavering away sorting out the CVA, and finalising his future plans etc.

If this continue, we MAY have to start discussing football matters again....:surprised:

I can't wait for that day

Guest wolfman
Don't worry somebody will be on soon to tell us this is a bad thing and it's all part of the big bad plan to end us forever.
Mr leggat ?

You were saying?