Fans' chief: Rangers must fight SFA ban to ends of the earth

I hear you dude but I think this is just getting to the point where it's getting hard to deal with. It seems like it's a daily tirade against Rangers. It's making me weary about football in general

I know,we all want this nightmare to end mate,but we have to make a stance,either that or we just roll over and take it.

RST Reaction to SFA Appeal Rejection

Thursday, 17 May 2012 16:43

The RST board is astounded the SFA have rejected the Rangers appeal. The SFA appear committed to killing of competition in Scottish Football. It is obvious others in the game wish Rangers to remain in the SPL and Scottish Cup but at an uncompetitive level due to the unprecedented transfer embargo.

Craig Whyte is solely responsible for bringing the game into disrepute, as recognised by the SFA’s initial findings, and there is no evidence any other directors at Rangers Football Club had knowledge of the withholding of PAYE and NI contributions. This is the sole reason our club are being punished with the transfer embargo.

Rangers fans decided on 28th April, that the Rangers Fans Fighting Fund (RFFF) committee would decide on any protests and sanctions from the Rangers support. We are represented on the RFFF committee and will be lobbying for the strictest possible sanctions against clubs, sponsors and SFA competitions. As we have already seen with action against William Hill this can prove to extremely effective.

We will update our members with further information as soon as possible.

http://www.rangerssupporterstrust.co.uk/rstsite/latest-rst-news/461-rst-reaction-to-sfa-appeal-rejection

In my very angered, biased opinion (and fully aware it could be "cutting nose off to spite face) we should absolutely hammer them ALL. Gloves off, no punches pulled - show the rest of Scotland that whilst they hate us they also NEED us.

Complete boycott of all other grounds, pull out of the SC and League Cup if achievable, refuse to give patronage or money to SFA and SPL sponsors.

We MUST show our strength of resolve.

Effectively, the TIME IS NOW.

The fact that the appeal was rejected as quickly after the delegation met yesterday tells you all you need to know....there was no way in hell they were going to back down, it was decided before any appeal that they were going to uphold their made up sanctions. I really hope that people are starting to realise what we are actually up against...this is payback for all the perceived injustices that the oppressed victims have (in their own diseased minds) suffered. It's taken them 10 or more years but they've finally wrestled control of the game up here but they've done it.

Question is what are we going to do about it?

Our fans can completely boycott other grounds and our players can withdraw themselves from international duty should they wish to, but I think pulling out of the Scottish Cup & League Cup would be a very bad idea. Looking at the way the SFA have treated us with this transfer embargo, I actually think if we refused to play in the Cups there would be people at Hampden trying to rip up our SFA membership. Also, without European games we will be needing the extra revenue that playing in the cups brings in.

Our fans can completely boycott other grounds and our players can withdraw themselves from international duty should they wish to, but I think pulling out of the Scottish Cup & League Cup would be a very bad idea. Looking at the way the SFA have treated us with this transfer embargo, I actually think if we refused to play in the Cups there would be people at Hampden trying to rip up our SFA membership. Also, without European games we will be needing the extra revenue that playing in the cups brings in.

Is there an SFA rule,I know I know,that says every team must participate?,how much income would we lose?.

Is there an SFA rule,I know I know,that says every team must participate?,how much income would we lose?.

Don't know the answer to either question mate, but I'll try to find out.

Don't know the answer to either question mate, but I'll try to find out.

A possible way to replace any loss of income is we could arrange a youth game at Ibrox charging a small entrance fee?