Fans' chief: Rangers must fight SFA ban to ends of the earth

Is there an SFA rule,I know I know,that says every team must participate?

In Article 15.1 it states that membership can be suspended or terminated "where a club fails for 2 successive playing seasons to play and complete it's participation in the Challenge Cup Competition".

So.... it might be possible to withdraw from the Scottish Cup for 1 season, but I still think they would find a way to try and hammer us (just as they've demonstrated with this rediculous 12 month signing ban).

Guest bluezulu

you cant defend the undefendable. SDM sold us down the swanee.WE should have seen it coming a mile away.Jeez its a nightmare and the only way out of it is to bite the bullet and get on with it.Do you think for one New York second that Green and his pals are in it to same Rangers ? Think about it.

you cant defend the undefendable. SDM sold us down the swanee.WE should have seen it coming a mile away.Jeez its a nightmare and the only way out of it is to bite the bullet and get on with it.Do you think for one New York second that Green and his pals are in it to same Rangers ? Think about it.

I think they are in it to save Rangers, get the club back to the level it should be at then sell it on at a profit. What else would they be in it for ?

asset stripping.

I assume you refer to post 25? (Quoting would help.) ... so they set 20m aside, get the club back and then sell Ibrox et al for a profit of say ... 5m and split that amongst 6 to 20 people. Makes sense to me.*

*Irony intended.