Charles Green Interview

Charles Green on the subject of fans being sceptical:

"If you've been bitten by a Jack Russell, you don't go near Jack Russells, but maybe you'll pat a labrador"

:facepalm:

Charles Green on the subject of fans being sceptical:

"If you've been bitten by a Jack Russell, you don't go near Jack Russells, but maybe you'll pat a labrador"

:facepalm:

I have been bitten by a Jack Russell, and I wont go near them, but I would pat a labrador - I think his analogy is sound :D

this guys interviews are certainly entertaining :D

Pimps & prostitutes, custodial sentences, getting bitten by Jack Russells and patting Labradors, teddies in Harrods. I think we need to start a Charles Green talking piffle list and keep updating it. :D

Zappa your a very hard man to please but after CW I understand your sceptisism

My biggest beef at the moment is that I don't trust Duff & Phelps rbr. When they first came in they insisted that their priority was to do the best thing for the club, but they've contradicted themselves time and time again over the past few months to the extent where I just don't believe a word they say any more. I think they're guilty of playing games with the players, then the bidders, stalling and possibly even telling big fat porkies. I'm at the point where I seriously doubt what Whitehouse said at the weekend regarding Green not being a preferred bidder, but having entered into a legally binding contract. I think it was slight of hand in their poker game in the sense that the legally binding contract referred to is the one Green signed with Whyte for his shares. I think Green is indeed only in a period of exclusivity as a preferred bidder and that Duff & Phelps have yet again been economical with the truth or bent it. Green has contradicted himself on several key points as well over the past few days and those contradictions add to my scepticism as well.

Hard man to please is probably an understatement.

Labradors bite more people than any other type of dog.

Are you that Mr. know-it-all gunslinger from taig infested R.M.?

Anyway whether you are or not,your truly out-to-lunch with your Lab comment.

As any dog owner can tell you,all dogs can bite,and it all depends on their environment,and how it is treated,as to how it behaves.

As far as Labs go,they are away down the the list of potential biters. So there!

Edited by the wasp