Charles Green Interview

Why not????

Well, he doesn't own the club yet. Well actually, one minute he says he's bought the club and the next minute he says he hasn't bought it yet, so I'm not quite sure.... :whistle:

He is the biggest share holder so he must be the owner surely.

From what the administrators and Green have said, he supposedly doesn't get the shareholding unless the CVA is approved. In fact, on his RangersTV interview, Green actually said that it was Craig Whyte's condition that the shareholding would only transfer to the Green consortium if the CVA is approved. It's an interesting one that because if it's true that that was Whyte's condition, then it would suggest there's a chance Whyte might gain financially from a newco scenario.

What's wrong with wearing a club tie. You can buy them from the club shop every year, and I proudly wore my 10/11 club tie at the Barca bears dinner on Friday night.

It wasn't the first time he had worn a club tie anyway Tb. He had one on at the game in Perth. I doubt he bought it from the club shop right enough. :D