Champions League Final - Bayern Munich v Chelsea

Can't believe that racist sex pest of a thug lifted the CL trophy last night. He should be in jail but because he's a footballer he gets special treatment.

Why should he be in jail?

Why can’t people just say,”well done lads"

Guest superrcooper7

Wayne Bridge's missus. No sure how that's a sex pest.

Didn't know his racism trial had been done yet so can't comment on that but no been on forums or anything so much recently ..thought it was after the end of the season though.

Guest superrcooper7

Fair enough. I can honestly say I've missed that though and i always have the sport. Maybe seen it and just not realised.

I know everyone is saying it's true so as I say, fair enough. Why the delay over the trial though compared to Suarez? Maybe did hear something, is the trial before or after the EC?

Guest superrcooper7

Must have watched them all on about that then, just in the FA's interest though, not (i don't think) that he was clearly seen mouthing or whatever the words.

Guest superrcooper7

Geoff Shreeves has just told John Terry he won't be allowed to lift the Wimbledon trophy if Andy Murray wins it. :)

You don't need to be convicted of rape or sexual assault to be a sex pest. As for the racist tag, the cameras caught him mouthing off to Anton Ferdinand.

WOW, that’s a pretty frightening analogy you have. So wrong too. So what if he used foul language and had consensual sex with another woman, which, in reality, is none of our business.