Champions League Final - Bayern Munich v Chelsea

Bayern blew it.

That sums it up perfectly. They had enough chances to win it before it went to penalties and they blew it after initially leading the penalty shoot-out as well. Strangely enough, I didn't think Olic was going to score his pen' and when I saw the look on Schweinsteiger's face as he walked up to the spot with the ball I didn't think he'd score either. Looked like he was absolutely shitting himself.

Im gutted to see them win TBH. They are no where near the best team in Europe. Bayern blew it. Dominated the match for 90 mins.....Robben missed pen (although he didnt look like he'd score it).

Dont know whats is worse, Man City winning the league or Chelsea winning the CL.

Both pleasing, dislike Man Utd so much more and usually I would be for the non English team but don't know why seem to want Chelsea to win and by all accounts luck was on their side. Of course Arsenal are my English team per se but I still laugh at bad results so I am not exactly a huge fan

That sums it up perfectly. They had enough chances to win it before it went to penalties and they blew it after initially leading the penalty shoot-out as well. Strangely enough, I didn't think Olic was going to score his pen' and when I saw the look on Schweinsteiger's face as he walked up to the spot with the ball I didn't think he'd score either. Looked like he was absolutely shitting himself.

Robben made Schweinsteiger's problems, if Robben had the balls he would have taken the penalty but he didn't and made Schweinsteiger feel like shit.

Your right there Zappa. Redknapp will be gutted especially as he even admits he doesnt like the Europa Cup and its a hinderence.

With Chelsea it wouldnt have been so bad if they won the CL when they were peaking under Mourinho etc but this team this season have been poor and not good to watch. Most of the credit has to go to Di Matteo, they were out of it after the first leg in Napoli but under him they turned it around. He really does deserve a get a crack at the job next season.

I dont think we'll ever see a team get battered for 270 mins of football (2 x semi's v Barca and the final yesterday) yet win the biggest club prize in football.

Bayerns keeper took the penalty because they couldn't get enough outfield players to come forward.

Unusual for a German team, tho' it sums Bayern up last night.

Full marks to Drogba, Cole and Lampard for stepping up to the mark since Di Mateo has come in.

Guest superrcooper7

BREAKING NEWS: Chelsea win the Champions LeagueIn other news Gary Neville has been fired for persistent masturbation during commentating.

Frank Lampard on the phone later..."Uncle Harry, Uncle Harry,isn't it amazing? I've won the champions league! Oh....awkward"

Spurs only have themselves to blame they blew it big time. Well done Chelsea saved me £440 of bets and made two of my mates well pissed off, one of them so much he got chucked out the pub. :D

I actually like Neville's co-commentary just a shame he's got a voice like glass getting cut.