You cant defend the indefensible. All the other things you mention Zappa are mitigating factors, but regardless, once one or two panels came away they TRIED to knowck them out.

You cant defend the indefensible. All the other things you mention Zappa are mitigating factors, but regardless, once one or two panels came away they TRIED to knowck them out.

That's why I said I'm not condoning what they did, but I stand by my view that such a ceiling system is not safe for such an area of a football stadium. It's dangerous because a "tile" as they're called could easily drop out by accident due to them not being fixed in place and cause a serious head injury.

The cops don't go into the toilets unless stewards request assistance.

Cops are only at football games to assist the stewards.

So if they see or hear damage being done, they just ignore it?

The cops don't go into the toilets unless stewards request assistance.

Cops are only at football games to assist the stewards.

Looked like Police to me, but I dont have my contacts in today so may have been stewards :thup:

Looked like Police to me, but I dont have my contacts in today so may have been stewards :thup:

There's a clip? I'm using my phone and I'm not seeing any clip.

It is amazing though, arsehole fans wreck a toilet and the cops still get te blame!!

I wonder how many pictures of the Queen are scattered about that suspended ceiling, there's many a picture of the Pope at Ibrox plastered behind walls and wedged up vents etc by "enemy" contractors on site.

Nothing wrong with stuff like that. It’s banter after all, and what football fans do

Nothing wrong with stuff like that. It’s banter after all, and what football fans do

You must have missed the memo Bears we don't do banter anymore it's sectarian and offensive, we have to walk about like zombies not singing or shouting or even smiling and don't even think about getting out of your seat and standing you will be off to the nick quick smart.

All this while being filmed constantly by Strathclydes finest.