Just out of interest ... why do all people assume that this will "need" the exact time suggested for a CVA decision? A decision must be given within 28 days, right? What stops these people doing it in 12, 17, or 24 days then? Not so negative a headline?

Just out of interest ... why do all people assume that this will "need" the exact time suggested for a CVA decision? A decision must be given within 28 days, right? What stops these people doing it in 12, 17, or 24 days then? Not so negative a headline?

A decision must be given by creditors within 14 days. I believe that the administrators are obliged to leave it open for the full 14 days to allow all the opportunity to respond, even though there are only 2 that are significiant.

Looks like it is now a certainty we will start next season -10 points again, maybe more if the consecutive punishments comes into play. Complete shambles.

If the CVA papers are issued on Fridaty and everything is completed within the 6 week period then we can get out of administration by the 4th August deadline.

If the CVA papers are issued on Fridaty and everything is completed within the 6 week period then we can get out of administration by the 4th August deadline.

I accept that but i just dont see it, like most Rangers fans my spirit has been tested and my hopes crushed. I am sick and see no way out of this shambles anytime soon.

I accept that but i just dont see it, like most Rangers fans my spirit has been tested and my hopes crushed. I am sick and see no way out of this shambles anytime soon.

Can't blame anyone for thinking like that. I'm very sceptical too, but Green seemed fairly positive. Surely someone has to tell us the truth at some point.

Can't blame anyone for thinking like that. I'm very sceptical too, but Green seemed fairly positive. Surely someone has to tell us the truth at some point.

I think the truth is the least we deserve mate, sadly its not something we are used to hearing at Rangers, heres hoping Mr Green is the one.

I think the truth is the least we deserve mate, sadly its not something we are used to hearing at Rangers, heres hoping Mr Green is the one.

Maybe going forward he will but he's made it clear what's in the past stays there, part of the deal with Whyte probably.