Got a call from from SKY

Provan has not been praised by any Rangers fans i know, none.

I've never heard a bad word said about his punditry by anyone quite honestly. btw, he was a Rangers fan as a boy.

I was not talking about Chris 'the bigot' Mclaughlan!

One look at Skys pundit list and its clear they are just as bad as if not worse than Setanta.

Neil McCann is a boyhood Celtic fan, like every other person i named above. Hateley and ESPN? Relevance to Skys bias? Different companies with different employment policy.

You name one former Rangers player who was in fact a Celtic fan growing up

Right, and Craig Beattie was a Rangers fan growing up but went onto play for Celtic. What the biddy hell is your point?

and i name almost 10 tims yet you still fail to see an issue. :-/

No, you named a group of people you've decided are tims. The only genuine tims there were Walker, Nicholas, and Martin. Davie Provan was a Rangers fan as a boy, did you know that? Went onto play for...CELTIC! The others are completely contentious at best and downright paranoia at worst.

I think some people are desperate to deny anyone could be anti-Rangers for the fear of sounding or looking like the dark side. The facts sadly contradict their claims of oppression and persecution whilst facts confirm our, or rather, my suspicions. (SFA, Scottish Govt., Scottish media)

If you'd seen my blogs recently you'd know fine I've condemned the SFA in particular for their anti Rangers agenda.

But your posts on this subject are purely prejudicial without any basis in fact or reality.

You're maybe missing my point Danny. All I'm saying is that the club isn't in a position to withdraw from Cup competitions when withdrawing from them would see the club hit with fines or worse. That's it. The club doing what's best for the club is paramount and overshadows any spitefullness against the SFA or other clubs. What the fans do is a different story entirely.

The club is endorsing the fan action. Jardine was part of the demo and Ally's supported protests. If the club agrees with the fans, it doesn't seem unreasonable to think it might consider action of its own.

Furthermore, going to CAS would hurt the SFA, and the club are considering that. Do you disagree with that action?

We should compete in the cups, but with an U18 team and we shuld boycott both home AND away games if paired against an SPL team because the visiting team gets half the proceeds.

We obviously would need to pay policing costs etc, could have another whp round for that.

The club is endorsing the fan action. Jardine was part of the demo and Ally's supported protests. If the club agrees with the fans, it doesn't seem unreasonable to think it might consider action of its own.

The club is supporting the fans because the club needs the fans to support the club. The club is undoubtedly on the same page as the fans though, hence the support.

Furthermore, going to CAS would hurt the SFA, and the club are considering that. Do you disagree with that action?

I'm actually not sure because of the costs of such action. I think I'd maybe rather that the money was put towards a skillfull U18 player or two.

We should compete in the cups, but with an U18 team and we shuld boycott both home AND away games if paired against an SPL team because the visiting team gets half the proceeds.

We obviously would need to pay policing costs etc, could have another whp round for that.

A Boycott would mean that we lose half the proceeds and I doubt if we can afford that. I don't see how cutting our noses off to spite our faces is going to help one bit. Let's stand up and fight to the end, fill Hampden and win the fucking thing. That will sicken Regan and Liewell the most. It is better to fall fighting than let those cunts get the better of us.( Excuse the language)

Guest Lloret1972
The club is supporting the fans because the club needs the fans to support the club. The club is undoubtedly on the same page as the fans though, hence the support.

As it stands now but who knows what attitude towards the SFA new owners might take?

As it stands now but who knows what attitude towards the SFA new owners might take?

A very good question and I think it depends who the new owners are to a certain extent. The key people at the club who've been left to deal with this shit storm in recent months are Rangers fans after all.

A Boycott would mean that we lose half the proceeds and I doubt if we can afford that. I don't see how cutting our noses off to spite our faces is going to help one bit. Let's stand up and fight to the end, fill Hampden and win the fucking thing. That will sicken Regan and Liewell the most. It is better to fall fighting than let those cunts get the better of us.( Excuse the language)

I can almost see the Union Flag at full mast fluttering behind you Pete ;)

I can almost see the Union Flag at full mast fluttering behind you Pete ;)

Yes got carried away a bit with my Winston Churchill speech. But I do mean it let us not lie down and let them tickle our belly with punishment after punishment. We may not win the league with kids this season but kids do grow up quickly when given the chance.

I've never heard a bad word said about his punditry by anyone quite honestly. btw, he was a Rangers fan as a boy.

Right, and Craig Beattie was a Rangers fan growing up but went onto play for Celtic. What the biddy hell is your point?

No, you named a group of people you've decided are tims. The only genuine tims there were Walker, Nicholas, and Martin. Davie Provan was a Rangers fan as a boy, did you know that? Went onto play for...CELTIC! The others are completely contentious at best and downright paranoia at worst.

If you'd seen my blogs recently you'd know fine I've condemned the SFA in particular for their anti Rangers agenda.

But your posts on this subject are purely prejudicial without any basis in fact or reality.

I personally know Davies background but that doesnt take away from the fact he is another ex Celtic employee employed by Sky. Sky custyomers and viewers know him as ex-Celtic player not, boyhood Rangers fan, unlike Neil McCann were the whole country is well aware he was a Celtic fan.

Again, going off topic to back you up. Doesnt work. Beattie has nothing to do with Skys biased employment policy. What is you point bringing that up?

I named a group i know have affiliation with Celtic whether it be fans or employees of the club.

The fact you are not aware of fans widespread reservations about Provan i guess shows its no surprise you dont see what is at play here at Sky.

So we disagree, fair enough.