Rangers eye move for Hearts hero Ian Black

I can't take much more of this.

Ian Black? Ian BLACK??

When I signed up for the boycotts, I never realised it would include The Rangers as well. No way on earth will I give one penny that may make its way into the pocket of that Neanderthal.

I'd rather poke myself in the eye than him sign for us.

I don't understand why there's shite gossip talk regarding potential transfers for us. We've got a transfer embargo hanging over our heads for the next 12 months. Unless theyean we'll sign him next summer?!?!

Go ahead poke yourself in the eye.Truth is, a player like Black is exactly what has been missing in our mid-field since Thomson left.

No thanks from me. I don't see what he would add to the squad personally. We currently have enough cover for centre midfield. Non event anyway due to the obvious embargo. Bit of a non story too because of this, surprised this paper felt it was worth of back page news when there is a slim chance of it happening. Slow news day obviously.

Yeah, shame we seem to have just missed ou ton Eden Hazard. Get used to it - that's the standard of player we are in for now.

Junkies and wannabee neds? :-/ Strange signing policy, my how our club has dropped standards! I know our level and even Ian Black is not at that level.