Court Decision Due At 3.30pm Tuesday.

we have to hope we don't get a Scottish cup ban to scupper the cva.

Could just be a great game of chess there, the ball is now in the SFA's court do they really want to be seen as the organisation who scuppered the CVA.

"@Martin1Williams: #Rangers Aidan O'Neill QC "Suspension wd not just simply impose a transfer ban but wd stop any playing of friendly matches in off-season"

So they might hit us with a short term suspension until the transfer window closes, thus stopping us from playing pre-season friendlies and from signing players in this transfer window.

I think it's already been established that this wouldn't have any effect on our SPL status but what about the Scottish Cup?

Going by that CJ will it not just be a case of the embargo is struck from the ruling because they made a mess of it and it's on we go.

I don't think so, do you? The judge listed the available sanctions and it shouldn't be forgotten that expulsion was mentioned previously, but it was decided that it was too harsh.

So they might hit us with a short term suspension until the transfer window closes, thus stopping us from playing pre-season friendlies and from signing players in this transfer window.

I think it's already been established that this wouldn't have any effect on our SPL status but what about the Scottish Cup?

I don't know what the ins and outs of a suspension would be. There's also been no mention of how long it could be.

can't do that season starts on august 4 transfer window open till end of Aug.

I don't think so, do you? The judge listed the available sanctions and it shouldn't be forgotten that expulsion was mentioned previously, but it was decided that it was too harsh.

Probably not but I can't see any way out of it for them, they won't scupper a CVA the legal battle over that would be nuclear.

Probably not but I can't see any way out of it for them, they won't scupper a CVA the legal battle over that would be nuclear.

They either just go for it, or they back down completely. The first one will have Rangers fans going mental at them, the second would enrage everyone else and FIFA into the bargain.

Fuck having that job at the minute! :D

Oh Fuck, here we go.

I tell you, the sooner this shower of shite are just allowed to leave the Scottish game the better.

Utter, utter scumbag bastards. The judge did his fucking job, end of. Fucking morons (yes, we have some too, but would we REALLY have posted something like this over what was actually a sensible judgement).

I very rarely use the word hate, even towards Celtic - but I am rapidly starting to hate them fervently given the bile that they come out with. The judge is doing no more than the job requested of him.

I assume that this will hit the front page of the newspapers tomorrow that someone (note.... it wont be "Celtic fan") wants Lord Glennie shot ?? No, I doubt it too.

Reprehensible scumbags - words can barely express how low they can go.

Must admit - I really don't understand all this twitter rubbish. Does this mean that these comments were made by Mcleod on his twitter account? If so he is really everything you call him.