RST says Murray must break silence

MURRAY MUST SPEAK - TRUST

The Rangers Supporters�´ Trust have called for David Murray to break his silence over the crisis engulfing the club.

The Ibrox chairman has so far kept his counsel as their season plunges headlong into disaster. A disastrous start to Paul Le Guen�´s reign leaves Rangers trailing Celtic by 15 points in the league, and the CIS Insurance Cup exit at the hands of St Johnstone proved to be the final straw for some angry fans who gathered outside Ibrox calling for the heads of both the manager and chairman.

RST spokesman Stephen Smith said: "The supporters are looking for leadership and someone to take responsibility. It�´s puzzling that a manager, whose second language is English, has been left to fend for himself. David Murray has so far been reluctant to step in but he has to be seen alongside his manager. The current state of affairs cannot continue."

----

Must say, I like Stephen Smith. A point well made, i think.

Guest Stan Smith
MURRAY MUST SPEAK - TRUST

The Rangers Supporters�´ Trust have called for David Murray to break his silence over the crisis engulfing the club.

The Ibrox chairman has so far kept his counsel as their season plunges headlong into disaster. A disastrous start to Paul Le Guen�´s reign leaves Rangers trailing Celtic by 15 points in the league, and the CIS Insurance Cup exit at the hands of St Johnstone proved to be the final straw for some angry fans who gathered outside Ibrox calling for the heads of both the manager and chairman.

RST spokesman Stephen Smith said: "The supporters are looking for leadership and someone to take responsibility. It�´s puzzling that a manager, whose second language is English, has been left to fend for himself. David Murray has so far been reluctant to step in but he has to be seen alongside his manager. The current state of affairs cannot continue."

----

Must say, I like Stephen Smith. A point well made, i think.

In view of planned protests which are being made for Saturday, I suspect that it is an absolute shoe-in that Murray will be going through the MIM cliche book as we speak.

Manager needs time

Real supporters dont protest

We will spend what we have

Paiteince new manager

We're lucky to have him

I have Rangers interests at heart

Your all bigots and I'll let the press, politicans and others lie with impunity

etc etc yadda yadda

Ooops last one slipped in there by mistake!

In view of planned protests which are being made for Saturday, I suspect that it is an absolute shoe-in that Murray will be going through the MIM cliche book as we speak.

Manager needs time

Real supporters dont protest

We will spend what we have

Paiteince new manager

We're lucky to have him

I have Rangers interests at heart

Your all bigots and I'll let the press, politicans and others lie with impunity

etc etc yadda yadda

Ooops last one slipped in there by mistake!

We're in this together

The Rangers Family

Can't win every game

For every fiver.....Oops!!

He's fooling no one.

Murray GTF and take yer Lickspittles Bain and McIntyre with you.

:mad:

Guest Stan Smith
He's supposed to be saying something in the next 24 hours or so, but surely he can't trot out the same old stuff? This season is going from bad to worse and we're setting new records that we really don't want to be setting.

Sweep says in the next 48 hours but not in the next 24! (all Im saying!)