Fifa to release statement regarding Rangers

I love the fact that we're fighting out of the corner that we've been pushed into. It's galvanised the support, or the majority at least.

Agree with that Gazz, The Bears are ready for anything, take to the streets or give very generously to the club.

if someone like say Walter would lead us, Bears don't follow titles, they follow courage. Now our people know him. titled, and common, they respect him. And if he would just lead us to freedom, they'd follow him. And so would I.

Ok I stole that from Braveheart but you understand where i'm coming from.

Going to be interesting how the Pacific Quay CSC square their breathless pursuit of FIFA to do something, anything to Rangers, with BBC UK's investigations into their corrupt practices. One hand says you're beastly rotters, the other panders slavishly to anyone who'll put the boot into the Bears.

If ever an example was needed to highlight the appalling lack of objectivity of BBC Scotland, this is it. And as long as we are obliged by law to fund their chronic bias against Rangers, they must be held to account. I think an actual step, a solid, concrete act, must be to involve MPs. They will not want to; but information regarding practices within that bunch need to be examined. And MPs who refuse to investigate misuse of public funds are leaving themselves wide open come the next election.