Is Green trying to do Deal with SFA

So you base the guys entire career, history and write him off because of a few press con?

Zappa mate, your not even trying to hide your hate for this group mate.

Rangers fans only wanting the best for the club?? Dont make me laugh.

I don't have "hate" for the Green consortium or Charles Green himself. I just think he waffles a load of piffle, so I don't think he's the type of person the club needs as a CEO. That was my impression after the initial press conference and having seen & heard him speak several times since then my mind hasn't been changed. In terms of a CEO for Rangers Football Club I think Charles Green would be a step down from Ali Russell and Martin Bain before him.

I don't have "hate" for the Green consortium or Charles Green himself. I just think he waffles a load of piffle, so I don't think he's the type of person the club needs as a CEO. That was my impression after the initial press conference and having seen & heard him speak several times since then my mind hasn't been changed. In terms of a CEO for Rangers Football Club I think Charles Green would be a step down from Ali Russell and Martin Bain before him.

I would be better than Martin 'Murray's bumboy' Bain.

I would be better than Martin 'Murray's bumboy' Bain.

As has been said often, when Murray took a back seat for the last time and gave him more breathing space, Martin Bain's performance as CEO improved radically.

Without even knowing what this guy could or could not bring to Rangers? Stupid statement to make imo mate but at least your honest that you want this to fail and we all know why.

As for Bain and Russell??

Russell did nothing and Bain was a joke, so for you to think he would be worst than Murray bum boy in Bain says alot for me mate. You will never accept this even if it did work out well for Rangers.

Without even knowing what this guy could or could not bring to Rangers?

Stupid statement to make imo mate but at least your honest that you want this to fail and we all know why.

I haven't seen or heard of one single thing that Green and his so-called consortium can bring to Rangers that makes me think they will be good for the club whereas I have seen and heard several things that make me think they won't be good for the club.

Since day one at the first press conference Green has talked a lot of drivel, contradicted himself on important issues, claimed to have more money and investors behind him than what he actually has, told us the club will be debt free when it clearly won't as well as told us he'll be honest and give the fans straight answers which he hasn't.

Give me a good reason why I should just say nothing, keep my fingers crossed hoping for the best and blindly trust this man.

Give me a good reason why any of us should think a guy that talks a load of rubbish would be a good CEO for Rangers if his consortium get control of the club.

I haven't seen or heard of one single thing that Green and his so-called consortium can bring to Rangers that makes me think they will be good for the club whereas I have seen and heard several things that make me think they won't be good for the club.

Since day one at the first press conference Green has talked a lot of drivel, contradicted himself on important issues, claimed to have more money and investors behind him than what he actually has, told us the club will be debt free when it clearly won't as well as told us he'll be honest and give the fans straight answers which he hasn't.

Give me a good reason why I should just say nothing, keep my fingers crossed hoping for the best and blindly trust this man.

Give me a good reason why any of us should think a guy that talks a load of rubbish would be a good CEO for Rangers if his consortium get control of the club.

Tbh mate i think it's best if i just leave you to your very biased views on the possible new owners of Rangers.

Edited by CumbernauldGers

Guest @st2oh

Someone correct me if Im wrong but has Green actually said he does not have 20 investors/consortium? As far as I can remember he said many would not be named until after CVA...he then came out and said a few could be named which he did.

Then the rhags said he didnt have a 20 odd consort that he only had 6 etc - granted CG could have come out and said that was a load of balls but maybe he isnt going to respond to everything put out by the media - CW did and he was pretty much lying 100% of the time...so I take it we completely disregard what CG says in favour of the mhedia?

I know fans want answers now...but I cant help thinking it all goes back to too much info could potentially harm the CVA.