Is Green trying to do Deal with SFA

By Mark Daly?

Zappa, all contracts are legally binding, that's the point of them. If Charles Green has entered into a contract, then YES! It really is legally binding.

except we aren't getting to see the contract. indeed the cva confirms the letter of offer is confidential and shal remain so.

By Mark Daly?

No, by important contradictions in their own statements.

Zappa, all contracts are legally binding, that's the point of them. If Charles Green has entered into a contract, then YES! It really is legally binding.

We were told several weeks ago at the initial Duff & Phelps + Green press conference that Green hadn't just been awarded preferred bidder status or a period of exclusivity, that it was infact a legally binding contract. I personally believe those initial statements to have been misleading at best or completely untrue at worst because both D&P and Green himself have since contradicted those initial claims. I think they simply made Green preferred bidder, gave him (and his consortium) a period of exclusivity and essentially misled everyone when they said that's not what was happening. I think they closed a false door on the other bidders to create a false sense of finality and take some pressure off themselves. At that point in time I reckon the only relevant contract Green had was a witnessed and signed deal for Whyte's shareholding.

Those are just my own opinions based on listening to and reading the various interviews and press releases from D&P and Green. Obviously the situation has changed since D&P released the CVA proposal, but maybe not by too much. I still believe that Green's consortium are only preferred bidders in a period of exclusivity.

What is so bad about Green helping run the club anyway?

He waffles a lot of piffle, so I'm not too happy about him dealing with the SFA, SPL or any other official football body until his consortium actually own the club. If his consortium do become the rightful owners of the club I'm hoping that someone other than Mr. Green is appointed as CEO.

He waffles a lot of piffle, so I'm not too happy about him dealing with the SFA, SPL or any other official football body until his consortium actually own the club. If his consortium do become the rightful owners of the club I'm hoping that someone other than Mr. Green is appointed as CEO.

So you base the guys entire career, history and write him off because of a few press con?

Zappa mate, your not even trying to hide your hate for this group mate.

Rangers fans only wanting the best for the club?? Dont make me laugh.

So you base the guys entire career, history and write him off because of a few press con?

Zappa mate, your not even trying to hide your hate for this group mate.

Rangers fans only wanting the best for the club?? Dont make me laugh.

Everybody's entitled to an opinion so long as it agrees with yours ?

Pretty quick judgement there.