Is Green trying to do Deal with SFA

I just wonder how much humble pie will be eaten should the CVA come off ... and how much rejoice some of the Green and D&P detractors will spread all over the place should it not.

Even if the CVA is successful some people will still put a negative spin on it, i dont expect to much humple pie being eating just more spin and negativity .

I fear Green will never get the full backing of our support no matter what he does .. TBK bid being rejected has left a bitter taste for some .

Guest Guardian
when you get caught lying you lose trust. that's where d&p and green are.

I wouldn't believe a word out of either of their mouths. I don't think that's unreasonable its just human nature.

So why do you still trust TBK ?

They told us paying Ticketus £10m of our money was a good and necessary deal when it clearly wasn't.

They told us they were just waiting for the nod from the admins and were dying to get things moving, til they got the nod from the admins and sat back.

They told us they would make their best and final bid, several times and the best of them amounted to £2m.

Given your statement on lies, I can't see how you can still wibble on about TBK.

Where mate? What have i said that has anything to do with agenda's?

If you think Rangers fans would rejoice at the club's failings, you are implying that they have their own agenda and don't have the best interests of the club as their priority.

If you think Rangers fans would rejoice at the club's failings, you are implying that they have their own agenda and don't have the best interests of the club as their priority.

There clearly are some fans like that, not saying it's a majority by any means, and mainly of the Mark Dingwall variety.

What do you think is best casey? In fairness you've never seemed that keen on TBK either, but fact is we need a buyer.

I couldn't give a damn who the personalities are, and I've never had any preference other than no newco. The wrong buyer could see us end up in a far worse position than we are now.

I couldn't give a damn who the personalities are, and I've never had any preference other than no newco. The wrong buyer could see us end up in a far worse position than we are now.

There's too much debt and losses for us to just drag on in administration, so something has to give either way.

There clearly are some fans like that, not saying it's a majority by any means, and mainly of the Mark Dingwall variety.

He wouldn't be celebrating if the club went under. Don't believe everything you hear on the internet, especially not from those jealous of his position.

He wouldn't be celebrating if the club went under. Don't believe everything you hear on the internet, especially not from those jealous of his position.

I form my own opinion.

He's out for himself above all else, and I don't want his position.