Why Many Fans Don't Trust Charles Green

I think MD makes a lot of valid points and the pressure is certainly building on Green to offer some comfort.

He may be meeting the RFFF guys today so hopefully we'll get some feedback there asap.

Is it not Wednesday? RTID NI were told this and have someone looking at flights to come over.

People can shoot the messenger (and I've criticised the fan groups plenty myself for being too pro-TBK) but the same concerns come from a variety of people.

You generally do a decent job of impartiality - I know you pride yourself on it, but your comments about Green from the start have rarely been positive. You're entitled to your opinion, but while you do still try to be neutral, you appear to have chosen skepticism about Green from the word go. I'm not saying you're wrong, hopefully you are, but the point is your stance from the start doesn't seem to be giving him and his consortium much of a chance.

When he was announced you stated it was the wrong bid.

Have any of the bids we've been linked to gained your approval?

To your credit, you were also critical of TBK so there's certainly consistency here!