Further RFFF statement released

I guess the reasonably unclear outcome of the meeting (and either statement) isn't overly brilliant news but, on the other hand, if it were bad news I'm sure the RFFF guys would be shouting from the rooftops.

I'm very happy about the asset commitments but (and I know this is nitpicking) I'd much rather have written guarantees than verbal promises.

Generally people have to stop thinking that because people are being critical of Green, they somehow are against his bid. I'm critical but no more so than I have been of the other bidders - none of whom have been clear enough of their plans.

Fascinating times and I dearly hope we have good news next week.

That is the way I feel Frankie until it is written in a legal document it is just a lot of words that mean nothing really. Here today gone tomorrow.

That is the way I feel Frankie until it is written in a legal document it is just a lot of words that mean nothing really. Here today gone tomorrow.

I think some are getting unrealistic with the assurances they desire TBH, certainly at this stage.

You're not one of them Frankie, in fairness i'm not even pointing the finger at this forum mainly, but you know there's plenty of fans who have made their mind up already.

You could say the same of some supporters where TBK are concerned.

I'm with the ones who would like to see it in writing, tho' even that doesn't always mean a lot.

If anything in this saga has told us anything, it doesn't matter if it's the mans word or a contract both are not worth anything if one party decides to change things.

That's the one thing in all this that has truly saddened me. I've never in my working and business life went against a promise or contract I've agreed on, seems I'm one of the few in this world.

Let's hope Green comes from the Old school of business men who honour their word and pen.