looks like liquidation.

HMRC have said they couldn't accept a CVA because it would hinder their investigation of past directors of Rangers ( wonder how many Blue Knights are on that list), so to come on here and tell us that TBK had any agreement with them for a CVA is just absolute PISH of the highest order.

And Admin should pull you up for it, unfortunately they won't.

So have they or have they not said they would have blocked any and all CVA proposals or not?

HMRC have said they couldn't accept a CVA because it would hinder their investigation of past directors of Rangers ( wonder how many Blue Knights are on that list), so to come on here and tell us that TBK had any agreement with them for a CVA is just absolute PISH of the highest order.

And Admin should pull you up for it, unfortunately they won't.

so d&p tell us.

Have HMRC actually said such a thing?, the only reference to that that I've seen is from Duff & Phelps.

HM Revenue & Customs ‏@HMRCgovuk

Liquidation allows potential investigation and claims against those responsible for company's recent finances #Rangers

CVA would restrict action against those responsible for company's recent finances #Rangers

But your reading of the actualité through this hasn't been all that great has it?

one I loved was when d&p said at the start. "liquidation and closure of the club is highly unlikely."

that turned into liquidation is highly unlikely d&p have said so. from supposedly clever people to.

Liquidation allows potential investigation and claims against those responsible for company's recent finances #Rangers

CVA would restrict action against those responsible for company's recent finances #Rangers

I'm led to believe that refers to the fact that HMRC are not convinced that Whyte was not still involved.

There's some on here seem to be taking great delight in all this for a personal gain two above spring to mind. I couldn't give two fucks whose right or wrong, I wanted my club saved. But today of all days to come on with we told you so and still spout lies stinks to high fucking heaven.

You want to throw a ban at me Admin go right ahead.

I'm led to believe that refers to the fact that HMRC are not convinced that Whyte was not still involved.

I'm led to believe that it doesn't, and that's just an excuse put out by TBKs to have a go at Green and D&P.