looks like liquidation.

I'm led to believe that it doesn't, and that's just an excuse put out by TBKs to have a go at Green and D&P.

% wise how convinced are you that whyte wasn't retaining a share.

also if he wasn't surely it was best to make that clear befor the cva went to hmrc.

There's some on here seem to be taking great delight in all this for a personal gain two above spring to mind. I couldn't give two fucks whose right or wrong, I wanted my club saved. But today of all days to come on with we told you so and still spout lies stinks to high fucking heaven.

You want to throw a ban at me Admin go right ahead.

Nobody's saying "I told you so" as far as I've seen.

You've spent months trying to belittle the few who didn't run with the herd.

I'd far rather have a ton of cyber egg on my cyber face than the club I love face liquidation.

There's some on here seem to be taking great delight in all this for a personal gain two above spring to mind. I couldn't give two fucks whose right or wrong, I wanted my club saved. But today of all days to come on with we told you so and still spout lies stinks to high fucking heaven.

You want to throw a ban at me Admin go right ahead.

if you wanted your club saved you should have opposed d&p more.

but in truth it was all to late months ago.

the real mistake was letting whyte in and even I only said I would prefer tbk back then.

very few predicted this, its a travesty we didn't listen back then.

Nobody's saying "I told you so" as far as I've seen.

You've spent months trying to belittle the few who didn't run with the herd.

I'd far rather have a ton of cyber egg on my cyber face than the club I love face liquidation.

no one wanted me to be wrong more than me. that's the gods honest truth.

% wise how convinced are you that whyte wasn't retaining a share.

also if he wasn't surely it was best to make that clear befor the cva went to hmrc.

Green said that he had an agreement to buy all of Whyte's shares. Was he lying? Don't have a clue. I've not heard anything credible to suggest that he would still be involved in any shape or form.

If it was an issue, why aren't HMRC saying that in their tweets? I guess they are in on the big conspiracy.