Green Statement.

as i'am led to believe all the small shareholders will walk away with nothing as well as bond holders these are people i think highly of they invested their cash in a club they love maybe now the supposed rich rangers men who liked to be seen in and arround the diectors box on match days will now dig deep and save the club .

as i'am led to believe all the small shareholders will walk away with nothing as well as bond holders these are people i think highly of they invested their cash in a club they love maybe now the supposed rich rangers men who liked to be seen in and arround the diectors box on match days will now dig deep and save the club .

Don't hold your breath Foggy.

In fact if they do dig deep now I will be spitting feathers, cowards the lot of them.

Rangers Standard allows fans of all football clubs, you can always say I supported Old Rangers just not the New Rangers.

So that's you just a football fan then, your going to be busy on all those forums putting everybody in their place and telling it like it is rightly or wrongly.

To be honest none of this is about if Gunslinger is right or wrong , me personally I dont give a flying f*ck who was right or who was wrong , the only thing I care about is Rangers football club and what the future holds.

Newco is the only route left open for us now, we need to embrace it and get behind the new company that will take our battered old club forward . If Gunslinger or anyone else does not want to get behind the new company that will take our 140 year old club forward then that is their decision and good luck to them with whatever they do in the future.

For me Rangers are a football club formed in 1872, formed not as a business but purely as a football club , that football club will carry on regardless of what company finances it and so will my support and love of the club .

1872 , Rangers then , Rangers now , Rangers forever .

Edited by TheWeeBlueDevil

Surprise Surprise, what's wrong the facts not suit this time.

So tell me then what difference would a TBK cva ( don't laugh at the back ) have made if any CVA was going to hinder this multi-million investigation.

you would need to ask hmrc. I suspect its to do with whytes involvement with greens cva that was the issue. perhaps se will learn more soon.

but I repeat my understanding is hmrc were on board with tbk cva and they can prove that.

To be honest none of this is about if Gunslinger is right or wrong , me personally I dont give a flying f*ck who was right or who was wrong , the only thing I care about is Rangers football club and what the future holds.

Newco is the only route left open for us now, we need to embrace it and get behind the new company that will take our battered old club forward . If Gunslinger or anyone else does not want to get behind the new company that will take our 140 year old club forward then that is their decision and good luck to them with whatever they do in the future.

For me Rangers are a football club formed in 1872, formed not as a business but purely as a football club , that football club will carry on regardless of what company finances it and so will my support and love of the club .

1872 , Rangers then , Rangers now , Rangers forever .

I could agree, but if the right people are not running the newco, who knows where we could end up.

what i cant understand is how can mr green come in now and buy the assets for £5.5 million and what are these assets the stadium, the training ground , if thats the case whats to stop another party making a better offer ..

Agreed. And who puts a value on this? Ibrox has got to be worth more than 5m alone!

As a non-football property, Ibrox is pretty worthless - a huge building, with large overheads and low office space in the middle of a wasteland. Who would buy it?

It's also of no use to every football club in Scotland due to its location so who would want to buy it?

It's rebuild value will probably be about £100m but it's a bit like trying to sell a huge, top of the range, rear projector telly or a five year old phone. Nobody wants it.

However, it's definitely worth something to a Rangers newco as it saves them building a new stadium...