One small point from today

If the C G consortium does as intended and manages to finalise the deal for all the clubs assets , he will just about have pulled off the greatest coup in football history.

Leave all your emotions aside , the history angle , what leagues we will play in , the no european football for three years , for approx £5.5 million he has bought Glasgow Rangers Fc , lock stock et all , he will then pull in several million from players leaving , reduce the wage bill to a manageable level , no doubt totally restructure the club from top to bottom , all previous deals including sponsorships will either be agreed or ripped up , the club will have ABSOLUTELY NO DEBT.

I dont know whether to laugh or cry , this is either the greatest swindle ever or the greatest get out of jail .

SDM must be a big bit shitting himself , and I hope its just the beginning of his problems

And he might possibly argue successfully with UEFA that we were put into that mess by one person alone and thus reasonably argued that the club and its supporters are not at fault here. IMHO, this 3-year membership thing is to bar oil-billionaires to whip up teams out of nothingh and challenge the Barcas and Reals of this planet. So the actual time spend on the fringes of Europe might be less than three years, pending whether we would actually qualify.

lawwell will also be worried if we're not in SPL next season. The 11-1 SPL voting will end without us. The diddy clubs would want a share of gate receipts at the breezeblock

You can guarantee that slimey bassa will be doing deals as we speak.

I dont know whether to laugh or cry , this is either the greatest swindle ever or the greatest get out of jail .

This sums up how I'm feeling! I'm so confused as what to think. Theres many positives coming from this, but we are feeling so down

This sums up how I'm feeling! I'm so confused as what to think. Theres many positives coming from this, but we are feeling so down

I know how I am feeling and it is anything but confused. And I don't see the many positives.

I do agree with the op though. For many, the death of Rangers FC plc may well be the greatest coup in football history.

I just feel like fucking shit.

I know how I am feeling and it is anything but confused. And I don't see the many positives.

I can see the positives for Green's consortium because it looks like they're just about to buy a debt-free RFC (lock stock as rbr says) for £5.5m.

I can see the positives for Duff & Phelps because they're just about to make a very large amount of money.

That's about the only positives I can think of right now though.

I can see the positives for Green's consortium because it looks like they're just about to buy a debt-free RFC (lock stock as rbr says) for £5.5m.

I can see the positives for Duff & Phelps because they're just about to make a very large amount of money.

That's about the only positives I can think of right now though.

Ah positives for Green and D+P then. Nice to see someone catching a break.

But after a few hours sleep it seems like maybe it is not all bad after all, as the op says. Rightly, if we look at it in a detached, unemotional manner, forget about our proud history, about what league we may play in , no europe for three years, the soul of our club banished to a stranger for £5.5m, prospective income streams unknown and having to start from scratch in virtually every aspect of a football club - then maybe we should be bouyant after all.

Whyte has done us a favour, no longer a tough choice whether to laugh or cry. Break out the champagne troops.

will we be back slapping the protagonists when naisy, greigs, Davis and boca walk for free. when alouko goes elsewhere?

oh and regardless the jela money's gone and we may not be allowed back in the league if we don't pay for him in full.

meaning we lost money on jelavic. probably the easiest player to turn a profit on In recent history.

people need to get their heads round our situation.