One small point from today

The OP has beat me to it. Now that we have the situation in front of us, I for one only see long term positives fot our club. Up until 2 years ago not many fans or journos knew the first thing about new co's etc. Now they are saying Rangers are dead? It begs the question? What is Rangers? A business or a football club? Well IMO to the prople that matter (the fans) it is and always will be a football club. No matter how they dress up the business aspect of this Rangers will still be a football team from Govan that plays at Ibrox and wears blue. As long as that is still the case there will be fans going to see them.

I can only see this as a great opportunity to radically change our club fot the better.

Maybe it was a bad dream yesterday!!!

If we dont get into the SPL as a newco we are down to Div3

You Honestly think you will get fans going to a November Wednesday night game against Stirling Albion .

I remember the John Greig years at Ibrox when it was half empty... that is what you will get, emotions are high at the moment but they will wear off as the season gets drawn into winter.

No, I do not trust Green one bit, he admited he was here for the money, only way he can do that is either selling his soul to the SPL or selling us on for 8 to 10m