Uncertainity prevails over position of Ally McCoist

Who's picking your posts apart, take a chill pill BM it's only going to get worse before it gets better.

Managers come and go and I've seen plenty at Rangers and will see plenty more i hope and it's the plenty more I'm interested in.

For me, and others McCoist hasn't just been a manager though.

Exactly.

No one cares more about Rangers than Ally.

If he can't get on with Green then there's real cause for concern about his intentions for Rangers.

Or for me after Cooper he's my favourite Rangers player but that's all he is a great player for the club i love almost more than my kids. I cried when Cooper died and I cried when Ally finished playing for us and left but Rangers carried on and all I'm interested in is Rangers carrying on which is in the balance at the moment and Ally being manager or not won't make a blind bit of difference to that.

Exactly.

No one cares more about Rangers than Ally.

If he can't get on with Green then there's real cause for concern about his intentions for Rangers.

What Ally cares more for Rangers than any fan who pays their money week in week out, ffs

It will be a candlelight vigil in the carpark next, your club is dying get a grip.

Let's be clear. McCoist's resignation blows (or should blow) Green's credibility out of the water.

Given their statement, it's now HMRC's responsibility to deliver the club's assets into the right hands. No excuses.

It's time to march on Ibrox and get Green out. I was on the fence about him till now. There's a deep nasty undercurrent behind the sound bites we get from him

March on sat from Belahouston park to Ibrox

Get Green out

What Ally cares more for Rangers than any fan who pays their money week in week out, ffs

It will be a candlelight vigil in the carpark next, your club is dying get a grip.

No I didn't say he cares more than the fans - I said no one cares more than him. Because he is a fan.

And the point remains: If he's fallen out with Green that's a very bad sign. If he'd left saying "I've done my job and now Green's got a really good plan to take it from here." That would be no problem. But from the (very vague, admittedly) reports we're hearing it sound like the man who ploughed on with the club despite CW's presence can't abide to work with Green. Does that sound hunky-dory?

Let's be clear. McCoist's resignation blows (or should blow) Green's credibility out of the water.

Given their statement, it's now HMRC's responsibility to deliver the club's assets into the right hands. No excuses.

Do you trust them any more than anybody else in this mess, remember HMRC look after one person and one person only themselves.