Uncertainity prevails over position of Ally McCoist

Manager falls out with Chairman shocker!!!!! (or frontman,or acting CEO, or whatever he's calling himself today take your pick)

Taking a lot 2+2's there and coming up with a lot more than 4.

I truly hope that you're right, but I'm very, very worried. Ally's not just a manager he's a Rangers man.

When Greig resigned last year I hoped that it was just because he and Whyte didn't get on.

If McCoist cant back Green that sets of some loud alarm bells off for me ... up untill now I have backed Green .

Is it not the other way around that the backing goes, maybe Ally asked him if his job was safe and Green couldn't give him an answer.

I would walk then as well.

I truly hope that you're right, but I'm very, very worried. Ally's not just a manager he's a Rangers man.

When Greig resigned last year I hoped that it was just because he and Whyte didn't get on.

Remember the place was full of Rangers men who watched us end up in this mess.

Does it though Frankie?

That's a bit naive - I mean if Green really wanted to keep the fans on side he would want to keep McCoist i.e like Whyte did.

Maybe Green has other plans?

I think it's fair to say that McCoist resigning is of real concern to Green. If he was buying into his vision, he'd be staying or would walk willingly at a time of mutual agreement.