Uncertainity prevails over position of Ally McCoist

Guest DietofWorms
ally might want to wait and see who actually owns us. big moves afoot ;)

Gunny, this may be the single most positive thing I've ever seen you post....I'm excited!

Have say I'm more excited than a wean on Christamas eve.

Is that a bad thing?

I'm the same mate, it's one of those days that might lead to big big changes or be a total let down.

Must admit i have just had a wee look on ff and to say we have some very starnge fans is an understatement.

Why cant our fans just wait and see what happens?

The same people that 99% of the time say dont belive this paper or person suddenly belive everything when it suits them.

The more i look into this the more i think this was total pish about Ally leaving. I could be wrong but this looks like what i thought we would get. A sad sad last minute attempt by rivals to derail the bid and let them take over with a newco. Which imo has been there thoughts from day 1.

If this is what i think it is then alot of Rangers fan working with the scum press need to have a good look at themselves.

The more i look into this the more i think this was total pish about Ally leaving. I could be wrong but this looks like what i thought we would get. A sad sad last minute attempt by rivals to derail the bid and let them take over with a newco. Which imo has been there thoughts from day 1.

If this is what i think it is then alot of Rangers fan working with the scum press need to have a good look at themselves.

Fans!! or a certain Jaffa cake eater?

Tbf it's not just been the jaffa cake eater, plenty of others have been shocking and disgusting in what they have been doing.

As i said i could be wrong, but this whole story and it's timeing stinks.

Dunny on RM is usally reliable with his sources