Uncertainity prevails over position of Ally McCoist

I posted on this forum about TBK's being history, I'm now holding my hands up and saying I could be, and most likely are wrong about that, and admittedly jumped the gun, if Green can survive today's bombshell news (if fact) then that'll surprise me.

Then again nothing should surprise me.

I've said throughout all of the previous bidders (outwith Miller) remain interested in buying the club.

The problem, for now, is the binding agreement between D&P and Green. Because of this, Walter's alleged pleas aside, D&P have refused to open up the newco bidding. I'd fancy McCoist resigning is attempt to force D&P into doing this - perhaps also via the fans forcing BDO/HMRC into a more active role in moving the assets on for a higher price than £5.5million.

I'm not convinced such a tactic will work late in the day so I believe it's more likely Green will sell after the fact - probably for around £8-10million. He and his investors double their money and the club is back in (hopefully) more suitable hands.

I posted on this forum about TBK's being history, I'm now holding my hands up and saying I could be, and most likely are wrong about that, and admittedly jumped the gun, if Green can survive today's bombshell news (if fact) then that'll surprise me.

Then again nothing should surprise me.

Don't think it will be TBK more likely somebody else.

I've said throughout all of the previous bidders (outwith Miller) remain interested in buying the club.

The problem, for now, is the binding agreement between D&P and Green. Because of this, Walter's alleged pleas aside, D&P have refused to open up the newco bidding. I'd fancy McCoist resigning is attempt to force D&P into doing this - perhaps also via the fans forcing BDO/HMRC into a more active role in moving the assets on for a higher price than £5.5million.

I'm not convinced such a tactic will work late in the day so I believe it's more likely Green will sell after the fact - probably for around £8-10million. He and his investors double their money and the club is back in (hopefully) more suitable hands.

Can you put me right on this Frankie, I took it after the CVA is rejected at the meeting today D&P are finished job done and they automatically hand over to BDO. I take it they don't?

Can you put me right on this Frankie, I took it after the CVA is rejected at the meeting today D&P are finished job done and they automatically hand over to BDO. I take it they don't?

They way I understand it (and I may be wrong) is that D&P complete the sale of the key assets to Green then the oldco is liquidated by BDO.

I'm reliably informed HMRC/BDO do not want to stand in the way of the newco to Green which is why I think option 1 above may not work - unless Green doesn't have the cash.

Key current questions:

1) Does CG have the money to complete?

2) Will D&P accept other newco bids?

3) If not, will HMRC/BDO force them to?

Is there nothing happening from the supporters groups Frankie? Surely we need them all to come as one and do something now or have we left it too late?

I'd imagine the fan groups (or the Trust at least) will still be involved in one of the bids.

If Green gets the club, it then becomes an affordable purchase I'm guessing for guys like the blue knights who get a debt free club rather than sinking money in to fund a cva. Regardless of which division we have to play in, they can then run it within its own means and hopefully set it up for the future.

To be honest it all makes me wonder how serious any of the original bidders were when you consider liquidation gives a debt free Rangers.