Uncertainity prevails over position of Ally McCoist

What are you excited by? I've only just came on at lunch time so not fully aware of what's going on.

Because things will hopefully come to a head today or tomorrow and we wil get some answers and hopefully move on.

I've had enough of this pish to last 4 lifetimes.

What bothers me is, if this is a 'load of pish' then why is Ally not saying so? Coming out of Ibrox today when asked what was going on, he just brushed passed everyone without a word. There's no smoke without fire.

He should maybe give Green some hints on that, because everytime he opens his mouth he forgets to put his brain in gear.

Guest Borheidbear
True blue or not he's a poor manager and that's all I care about.

With respect, it's not about the football at the moment. It's about ensuring we still have a Rangers for our children to support. I can think of no-one better at the helm.

What if Ally says categorically on camera he's staying, then tonight or tomorrow he's sacked or something happens which makes him rethink. He's best to keep quiet and talk to his backroom staff and players whilst seeing how it all pans out.

Especially given the diabolical level of sports journalism in this country.

With respect, it's not about the football at the moment. It's about ensuring we still have a Rangers for our children to support. I can think of no-one better at the helm.

Utter rubbish and this type of thinking is part of the reason were fucked. For too long Rangers have been nothing more than a jobs for the boys club. We have wasted £m's on duds and the club has not moved forward for 30 years in terms of playing style and youth developement.

Rangers are a football club, so it's always about football. It's only about football.

SSN: Charles Green wants McCoist as Manager 100%

Seems this story is falling about as fast as it started. No great shock.

I must admit i will be very dissapointed if we start next season with Ally as boss. It will be another year wasted with no developement at the club.