Chris Graham For Fans Spokesman

Guest govansw1

The thing is with these things is that everyone is willing to help you on the way up but once you have hit the top the knives come out to slash you back down to the bottom.

Apart from being calm and collected in situations like Chris has demonstrated - I'm not one for violence but I would have been struggling to string a sentence together in response to some of the comments from the likes of Speirs and English through the restrained aggression - I think Chris showed a general insight into the fans thoughts on our situation that was very well balanced.

Nothing personal against the likes of MD but to be blunt I think he's too caught up in his own agenda and to take him as an example I think that comes across when he speaks on the fans behalf.

I think Chris Graham deserves a Thread of his own.

Another calm, confident offering from Chris on TV last night.

If the Fan Groups can Unite under one and the Support in general would be well represented by having this chap as spokesman.

If he wanted the job of course.

What do you think?

Yes good on Chris in a difficult situation last night on camera sitting alongside guys of the 'calibre' of Tom English and Michael Kelly.

My take on it was calmness and dignity from Chris, but if we want a spokesman then we really need to stick the boot in where it matters, and really mix the pot especially after hearing where those c**ts were coming from. 'Prove it' isn't enough, that lot are coming after us and we need to step it up some.

Yes good on Chris in a difficult situation last night on camera sitting alongside guys of the 'calibre' of Tom English and Michael Kelly.

My take on it was calmness and dignity from Chris, but if we want a spokesman then we really need to stick the boot in where it matters, and really mix the pot especially after hearing where those c**ts were coming from. 'Prove it' isn't enough, that lot are coming after us and we need to step it up some.

Agreed, but I don't think our response to attacks and antagonism is always best served by being channeled through our fans rep.

Agreed, but I don't think our response to attacks and antagonism is always best served by being channeled through our fans rep.

O'Rourke although a complete disgrace gets away with it...I'm not for one minute saying go down his road but we really need someone to combat him before he fucks us all.

Edited by 54andcounting

Probably going off topic here but that bloke from the dark side says a lot more than what his brain engages....O'Rourke that fanny who says a lot about Protestants drowning doesn't even make the news?

Are we all curried up to shut our mouths because it isn't pc?

I could blast off explicit's regarding my leanings but won't for the respect for others. WATP!

O'Rourke although a complete disgrace gets away with it...I'm not for one minute saying go down his road but we really need someone to combat him before he fucks us all.

True, but a well measured, dignified and diplomatic response doesn't have to be lacking in weight. If anything it can show the opposition in a befitting light.

Just because O'Rourke 'gets away with it' doesn't make him any less of a disgrace and also doesn't demand a tit-for-tat response.

True, but a well measured, dignified and diplomatic response doesn't have to be lacking in weight. If anything it can show the opposition in a befitting light.

Just because O'Rourke 'gets away with it' doesn't make him any less of a disgrace and also doesn't demand a tit-for-tat response.

I respect your look on it and good on ye, but O'Rourke fires then we should return fire.

Is the sit back approach the answer? Tell me.

I respect your look on it and good on ye, but O'Rourke fires then we should return fire.

Is the sit back approach the answer? Tell me.

Of course not. I'm just saying that we don't need to stoop to their level in our response. The likes of O'Rourke is clearly lacking in intellect. Use that against them instead of like for like.