Chris Graham For Fans Spokesman

Guest govansw1

I think this dignified stuff aint washing btw....we are in the 3rd Division next season like it or leave it.

Politeness is the way ahead in a normal environment but we are lying down to scum and you better believe it.

That shithead who represents CFC shouts out about humans drowning and we namby pamby to him and say that's ok.

Well fuck them...mamby pamby all you like but no more dignity to the scum.

Yes we are Zappa, we've had to contend with what's going on with Rangers while everyone gets on with what to do with Rangers.

It's an absolute we will be plying our trade in the 3rd division.

3rd Division? No chance!

I think we'll offer to support changing the voting structure to get rid of the 11-1 rule, and will then be in the SPL with no penalties other than possibly ensuring that all outstanding debt from the old company that owned Rangers is paid through prize money or whatevery by the new company which owns us.

I think we'll offer to support changing the voting structure to get rid of the 11-1 rule, and will then be in the SPL with no penalties other than possibly ensuring that all outstanding debt from the old company that owned Rangers is paid through prize money or whatevery by the new company which owns us.

Now were a newco we dont have a vote.