Chris Graham For Fans Spokesman

Guest govansw1

Has anybody thought that maybe some Rangers fan dont want or need a hand picked spokesperson?

I for one dont think anybody should have the job or brass neck to stand up and say them speak on behalf of all the support.

People have dirrerent views on football and life, so i dont want somebody just useing the postion to further there own agenda in my name.

I said something along the same lines. People push you to the top but once you are there the same people are there to shoot you back down.

tbh only one spokesperson has really impressed me since this whole debacle and it was Ross Blythe of the RSA. He spoke extremely well, got the balance between opinionated and impartial spot on, and made sense.

This is not to slur Chris, but he is quite new to this and is doing a commendable job - but Blyte is experienced and I was impressed with what he had to say.

I see the tims have now targeted Chris with one of his blogs

Water off a duck's back to him, as it is to me on mine too.

Sad thing is all the Rangers bloggers are targets for tims - hence why I for one killed comments on mine.

Sad thing is all the Rangers bloggers are targets for tims - hence why I for one killed comments on mine.

Smart move Danny. Leggo had to do the same, but his comments section was always infested.

Has anybody thought that maybe some Rangers fan dont want or need a hand picked spokesperson?

I for one dont think anybody should have the job or brass neck to stand up and say them speak on behalf of all the support.

People have dirrerent views on football and life, so i dont want somebody just useing the postion to further there own agenda in my name.

Yes.

See post #2.

the press will always look to get a "fans" view point.

they can hardly ask us all. I never really understand why people get upset with the people who do get asked.

I've never seen even md claim he speaks for all fans. everyone understands or should that a "fans rep" can only give one viewpoint.

disagree with them sure but I feel some of the venom towards them is wholly unwarranted.

Water off a duck's back to him, as it is to me on mine too.

Aw pity, some of the comments did raise a chuckle (I don't mean that to be any way demeaning to you but rather to them who made them, some were quite inventive!).