Congrats on finding something to nitpick. Maybe they ran under a different name back then and only formed as "Zeus Capital" in 2003? As in: the advisors of ManU took over someone else and created a bigger firm?

Ergo to claim Zeus Capital were Manchester United's advisers during their original stock market flotation is 100% untrue.

Greens not an investor he's acting CEO probably until the share issue, he'll do as he's told by the investors. We need to get this Green has the power out the way, he doesn't.

I think I might have to agree on that one.

They appear to be all one and the same being. Green is the mouthpiece and he does have a mouth on him, that much can't be denied.

I see your point and disregard it as nitpicking for nitpicking's sake.

I think that's pretty unfair to be honest dB. The Zeus > Man Utd link has been deliberately mentioned in order to butter up the Rangers fans and make us feel more at ease with Zeus and their 3 job appointments to us, but if it's untrue or has been deliberately misrepresented, then picking up on that is a tad more than just nitpicking.

A point I made to a mate today DB, how many are in W&Co group what amount of shares will they have each. I'm not happy about any one person ever having 51% or more again.

No one man should hold sway of us again.

I'm still not too sure about the logic in that thinking. I mean, more cooks in the kitchen doesn't necessarily mean the business will be successful. If anything it can have the opposite effect due to in-fighting or they could unanimously make the wrong decisions.

... remember that no-one at the club owns more than 15% of the club's shares? As I said before, Smith & Co. or Kennedy or King or whoever wants it and can it may buy shares in the club and gain a foothold in the business. That is what we need right now. And afte the stability has returned, peope can still decide to play some power games behind the curtains at Ibrox.

we simply don't know that that 15% things true. it was said when he claimed to have 20 investors.

I think that's pretty unfair to be honest dB. The Zeus > Man Utd link has been deliberately mentioned in order to butter up the Rangers fans and make us feel more at ease with Zeus and their 3 job appointments to us, but if it's untrue or has been deliberately misrepresented, then picking up on that is a tad more than just nitpicking.

the man u link was about the only encouraging thing I have heard of late re green.

we simply don't know that that 15% things true. it was said when he claimed to have 20 investors.

Exactly and I think we should seriously consider the possibility that Zeus (at least currently) have more than 15% if we take the new appointments into account.

Did we know that a director of Zues Capital, joined at the beginning of the year from Grant Thornton.

The firm Whyte had many meetings with over Rangers Accounts.

I think theirs more links than that.

but do we know whyte met grant Thornton? they weren't part of the cva so did they actually do any work for us under whyte?