This is what we are up against!

Guest carter001

Guest carter001

This is a guy that is on my facebook that is a local Journalist. An 'impartial' view!! Aye right

'Where do I begin?

My integrity as a â??journalistâ? over the last few weeks has been questioned.

My impartiality has been questioned to the hilt. You know me too well. Barbara Dickson would have had the grandest of foresight on this one. Iâ??m a Tim. A Hoops fan, loves the Celtic. A Fenian some would say, a Tarrier to others â?? a Bogtrotter to the hairy-arsed monkeys. Questioning of my heritage trickled through like the Niagara Falls during a Tsunami.

Let me tell you in one simple statement from the hip. I always shoot from it and I may as well shoot both barrels from a stinking hot Oozy.

I donâ??t like Rangers. I donâ??t like them for what they stand for. I hate what they have done to Scottish Football, theyâ??ve dented it so badly that itâ??s almost a write-off.

Thereâ??s the cheating and the mugging of the Scottish Football Authorities. Who ineptly whored themselves to the â??Institution Clubâ?. Television money they say. A paltry £1m per Club which in all honesty went toâ?¦Rangers and the Catholic Club.

Us Bogtrotters know that an Act of Contrition can wipe your Soul clean. In laymanâ??s terms you tell the Priest youâ??ve been bad, secretly knowing that was indeed another lie â?? you stole a sweetie from the sweetie drawer. We all have a conscience. Or do we?

Rangers (in liquidation), booted the fuck out of Scottish Football by their minor lies. Two Hail Maryâ??s.

They killed the game in Scotland with their over-spending. Motherwell, Livingston and Gretna tried and failed to compete for the bronze sheckles that the SPL threw form their Ivory Towers.

Whilst sleekly cheating and winning, through the ability to throw monies at foreign players gaining a financial advantage and physical and sporting advantage, Rangers grew to a Giant. A Tax-Free Gulliver all the same.

But no matter who many golden coins were chucked at the ailing dinosaur, itâ??s been consigned to the dustbin through utter financial mismanagement. A one hundred and forty year old wreck, sank like the Titanic.

Players and Managers benefited from EBTs. Now, had those not been in place â?? could Rangers OC have been in the position to renumerate such talent? No. Did Rangers fans benefit from this other than huge bragging rights? Theyâ??ve cheated and have been caught.

Had a boy who stole a cake from the bakers has admitted it, it would have been a slap on the wrist. But Rangers had the icing on the cake, smothered by the cream of the crop.

Even latter day saviour is, The Cardigan, is allegedly had a marvellously large sum of dough from the the EBT. Did he have a dual contract? Time will tell.

Succinctly, yes. His EBT would choke a horse. He is, though, the White, not Whyte, Knight in this saga. A guy who stood in the shadow of Edmiston Drive until the Green Machine steeped forth.

Thereâ??s talk of Scottish Football declining further should we believe the mainstream media.

Aberdeen who is in decline has plans to build a new stadium. Hibs are financially healthy as are ex-Administration Mob Motherwell.

Clubs recongnise the financial insecurity ahead. Iâ??d urge the Chairmen to rebuff and New Club.

Do we need Rangers? Nope. Are they in a better financial position than the aforementioned?

I would urge the fans of the Club formerly known as Rangers take the medicine. Build again. Take the Cod Liver Oil, swallow it and regain pride in your Club.

Leave the baggage of sectarian chanting behind, lend of modicum of respect to one of Scotlandâ?? Greatest Ever Managers and re-start.

Do you deserve a chance? Yes.

Do I want 140 Years of history consigned to the annals? Yes.

Do I want Rangers to re-start down below? Yes.

I foresee it getting Messy but Rangers will take 5 years to regain any respect.'

It is littered with grammatical and spelling errors. It never ceases to amaze me how much they hate us and I feel totally indifferent to them. I support my team and do not care about theirs. I do not consider myself in any way to be a bad person and am typical of the vast majority of Rangers supporters I know but I would have to say my tolerance is not reciprocated and the myth that has become a truism that all rangers supporters are right wing, fascist, narrow minded bigots has to be fought tooth and nail in the future because that no way describes me nor my type.

Didn't read past the first couple of paragraphs. Or, what I assumed to be paragraphs.

Its the same with all these types. Everything they accuse us of, no matter how caricatured this view may be, can be mirrored in their own views.

Guest bluebell12

Walter didn't have an EBT so total plonker in my eyes. I can imagine this wee cretin sitting like a gremlin oozing bile. It's at the stage I find them laughable.