RFFF Statement on today's meeting with Charles Green.

I have received an e-mail to this effect :

The Rangers Fans Fighting Fund today met with Charles Green and Malcolm Murray.

During a meeting lasting three and a half hours the members of the committee sought clarity from both individuals on a number of issues.

By the conclusion of the meeting the RFFF had received satisfaction on the future security of the property assets, forward flow funding, and the ring fencing of season tickets for the good of the club.

The RFFF would encourage fans to renew their season tickets at this time to demonstrate our support for our Manager, Ally McCoist, his management team, and our players.

It is time for our great support to show solidarity for the club that binds and bonds us together as Rangers fans.

Guest calgary_bluenose

I'm happy that the RFFF have received the assurances that they wanted and they wouldn't recommend renewing season tickets otherwise.

Guest calgary_bluenose
As it looks, the info-junkies will have to wait a little longer for a detailed account on what has been said. Maybe some would simply join up with the RFFF and go to these meetings themselves?

I don't know if it's as simple as joining up, isn't it the appointed RFFF committee only?

I don't know if it's as simple as joining up, isn't it the appointed RFFF committee only?

Sure. It wasn't a genuine suggestion. We have our "want-to-know-all-and-if-possible-before-anyone-else-and-in-exact-detail" people at it again. You wonder what would happen if there was a massive electricity failure and they'd have to wait for a day or two ere any news is being printed in the papers ...

Guest calgary_bluenose
Sure. It wasn't a genuine suggestion. We have our "want-to-know-all-and-if-possible-before-anyone-else-and-in-exact-detail" people at it again. You wonder what would happen if there was a massive electricity failure and they'd have to wait for a day or two ere any news is being printed in the papers ...

Sorry, missed the sarcasm (I'm new here)!!