RFFF Statement on today's meeting with Charles Green.

Said it a few times, but people expect too much information.

Maybe so, but you could also say that if Craig Whyte had been quized rigorously enough for information rather than blindly trusting him and unknowingly letting him get on with destroying the club & it's reputation, we wouldn't be where we find ourselves now.

Maybe so, but you could also say that if Craig Whyte had been quized rigorously enough for information rather than blindly trusting him and unknowingly letting him get on with destroying the club & it's reputation, we wouldn't be where we find ourselves now.

Well you probably know I believe Whyte just completed the closing stages of Murray's destruction so I obviously don't agree about that making a difference to how we find ourselves, different topic mind.

Fan power is limited, especially without any fan ownership or share issues involved at all. Anybody could be a con men, even the Blue Knights or the people involved in this Walter consortium could be even though certain groups believe they should be trusted unconditionally.

It's not that I trust the current owners as such, but i'm not prepared to assume the worst and risk holding back season ticket money without any smoking guns.

Total,bollocks. We need to know exactly what was talked about and said.. Is it true it was Jim Hanna and Sandy Jardine that were the rffff reps? With CG being their boss and all that.......

Your joking.

That could be the Assembly statement after meeting Whyte, two weeks before everything went pear shaped.

Were Chris Grahams questions asked?

Should Jardine and Hannah, employees of Rangers, be questioning their future employers?

Edited by chilledbear

Who exactly is on the RFFF committee? Why have they suddenly become our representatives at all these meetings instead of one of the main bodies?

Given their pathetic statements they should be allowing someone else to attend, although perhaps criticism will again prompt more information.

Edited by Bluedell

Don't see much wrong with that statement. It's an edited account of the meeting, released immediately after the meeting ended.

Presumably full minutes will be released in the coming days, once agreed by all parties.

It's a good deal more than the FF/RST guys used to reveal to their members after their repeated waste-of-breath meetings with Murray & Bain.

Who exactly is on the RFFF committee? Why have they suddenly become our representatives at all these meting instead of one of the main bodies?

Given their pathetic statements they should be allowing someone else to attend, although perhaps criticism will again prompt more information.

I think most of the other body's are represented on the rfff.