How SPL teams will vote

Of course, if they vote us out, there should be a reason for this. A reason explained by every team that vote us out. "Bringing the game into disrepute" is just mumbo-jumbo talk. In what way did we - the club - bring the game into disrepute any further than Hearts by not paying their players, Motherwell going into admin twice, or the SCum and their manager going havoc on and off the field? There are no precendents and no distinct laws. Can we actually go to a CAS for this? Someone outside these fair shores, someone not entangled in the locals schemes and tribulations?

My only annoyance is that we let those fuckers decide for us. If Green has the balls to announce he's applying to join the English League at the bottom rung tomorrow I'd take back everything I've said about him, well, for 24 hours at least. The sooner we sort this the better though, we can't afford to continue with nowhere to play, we need to build a squad no matter what league we're going to be in, we won't have one by the end of the week.

Yeah that was my first thought, lets apply for England.

There is loads in Aberdeen celebrating that they think they were final nail....they dont support their team at all. Karma will come back and bite them when they are relegated.

Ive still have a feeling there is a set up in this....the TV and sponsor deals may announce a few issues that 'forces' clubs to do a U-turn and vote yes on the official day. At least then the chairmen of clubs who have already said 'no' can use that as an excuse to their fans....every chairman knows the financial implecations of voting no.