How SPL teams will vote

Our application will be by far the strongest surely? Structure decides SFL admission rather than 'sporting integrity' or whatever else.

I thought admission to the SFL is done by a vote by the existing clubs. I seriously hope I'm wrong - I wouldn't trust them not to screw us over too.

Guest supcoop

This is what Green wanted. My feeling all along is he wanted to sell the best players(which he clearly cant do now), sell ibrox and the training park,then stick the newco into administration and scarper with around 40 mill in the bank! I feel he will achieve all of this by december if not sooner and then all that will be left will be the name The Rangers and he will sell that in 2 or 3 years to whoever fancies having a go at resurrecting the club.

Seems unlikely, given the actions of the lunatic element amongst our support - he'd be lucky to get out of Govan let alone Glasgow.

If we can get this issue sorted there is at least a target to work toward, no matter how lowly. While we have no clue where we're playing it becomes impossible to run a football club, which is why I am so fearful as to our continued existence in any form. Ruling out the SPL at least reduces the options - now we know it is SFL or extinction.

Now we can move away from SPL teams and focus on SFL teams. Will they vote us in? What will they require in return? Is there any option outwith it (don't think there is!)? One question at least has been answered (the SPL vote) so in that respect, I suppose this is forward movement.

It doesn't feel like it, mind.

Just a thought.

By refusing Rangers admission the only fully professional league setup in Scotland, perhaps that provides an argument (to UEFA) that we can make an appication to ply our trade elsewhere.

Queen's Park, as we all know, are an amateur side. There are also semi professionals plying their trade in the SFL.

Edited by bluebear54

Seems unlikely, given the actions of the lunatic element amongst our support - he'd be lucky to get out of Govan let alone Glasgow.

If we can get this issue sorted there is at least a target to work toward, no matter how lowly. While we have no clue where we're playing it becomes impossible to run a football club, which is why I am so fearful as to our continued existence in any form. Ruling out the SPL at least reduces the options - now we know it is SFL or extinction.

Now we can move away from SPL teams and focus on SFL teams. Will they vote us in? What will they require in return? Is there any option outwith it (don't think there is!)? One question at least has been answered (the SPL vote) so in that respect, I suppose this is forward movement.

It doesn't feel like it, mind.

Andy - there are many other options if we have the will and the gumption.

And there are surpringly innovative ones that will still generate the necessary income.

All we require is the fan base to remain committed.

But I'm buggered if I'm going to let everyone be party to my thoughts.