How SPL teams will vote

If one fan sets foot in Tannadice for the forseeable future they should be rightly condemned as traitors to their club. No more funding those who wish us dead.

We might have no choice if we go down to the SFL because the voting structure will change and by the time we return to the SPL they will have voted to take 50% of home gate revenue .

We might have no choice if we go down to the SFL because the voting structure will change and by the time we return to the SPL they will have voted to take 50% of home gate revenue .

If they end up sharing 50% of CFC's revenue it would bring a smile to my face.

These bassas brought this to head. The karma would be sweet.

The less time I spend on Romanov's weird and wonderful imaginings about mafia goings on the better.

I still think we should just bite the bullet and drop to the 3rd.

Has any team ever been demoted 3 divisions before and got back to the top? Going down 2 divisions is one thing but 3 divisions would kill the club. We were bad enough when we were able to spend £20k per week on mediocrity like Whittaker.

The 50% sharing of gates is a complete non starter! When was the last time an away club came to Ibrox aiming to make a game of it, excluding the orcs, nonone. Why should I pay for this?

Are you joking? We have been outplayed at home on a regular basis by low SPL teams in recent years.