How SPL teams will vote

Div3 then, really does begger belief that these twats can't see the woods for the trees. Have they actually thought what they are doing, SPL finished by Christamas if it gets that far, attendances falling year on year, lost TV money SKY will more an half the money on the table. Every club except St Johnstone & Motherwell are running at a loss which is only going to get worse.

This is the beginning of the end for fulltime football in Scotland it's the only way they can survive, I hope when they look back and think of one word as to why it went wrong it's not Rangers on everybodies lips but the word Hatred.

Here's too you then SPL we won't be playing some of you ever again, because when we get back to whatever is left of the league a few of you will be gone never to return, some of you will merge to hold of the envitiable but your team will still be gone. Will I shed a tear, will I f#^k you deserve each other.

St Mirren aren't run at a loss, I believe. And I'd be surprised if Ross County are. While the losses the tims make are sustained thru their business model and those of Hearts are non-existent, really, since they're owed to their owner. Add the two you mention and that's six of the eleven clubs who can manage - maybe struggle, but manage. I dunno about the others, but Hibs generally put finance before team so they could, relegation permitting, hang on at their current level of mediocrity. I'd like to think we were that necessary but I don't think we are. Who else is there? Killie seem on the brink of administration; if Dundee Utd don't get their anticipated sales windfall they may well struggle soon; ICT I know nothing about; St Johnstone the same.

You're right enough about the quality level though - if you thought the last 5 years have been pish, you ain't seen nothing yet!

On a sidenote, are these 3rd division clubs ready for a legion of Rangers supporters coming their way? Hospitality, catering, toilets et al?

No, they won't be, because our football from top to bottom is riddled with incompetence. But the shops, pubs and hotels of Elgin, Annan et al will be gearing up for this unexpected bonus!

So while the clubs will be loving this, raking in money to their hearts' content, one would assume that the locals - sooner or later - and possibly the press in due course, will label us vandals due to shortfall of e.g. toilets et al in and near the grounds, perhaps? Heck, I sound like a doom-singer!

I doubt that - the local rozzers will be on hand to ensure things don't get out of hand. There were many people at fault in Manchester, and you must include the GMP in that list. Whatever else their faults, Scottish forces know how to get fitba fans in and out of a ground with minimal fuss.

If they want to scorn us then I hope they all burn. If all these clubs are in the shit like we think they are and without us being a cash cow each season,then quite a few of these clubs will probs have to go down the newco route. Scottish football will be in meltdown and it will be the clubs own stupidity that will be the cause.

The clubs and the Spl are making a very uncomfortable bed for themselves.

TBH I hope we go to the 3rd div. Get away from all these vultures. They make me sick and only my love for Rangers is keeping me just about interested. I hate Scottish football and all the corrupt arseholes that run it.

Clubs in div 3 will love having us there. The money they could get from our away support twice a year could see them all right for years. Stuff it,fuck the SPHell.

Guest Oso de Campo

I have quite an amusing thought on this last night, just as a wee GIRUY! (Not wholly serious, but...)

If we go to SFL 3, why not sign a 3 year feeder club agreement with Dundee, loaning them our brightest and best to play in the SPL while we work our way back. They loan us SFL 1 standard players to play in SFL 3,2, and maybe 1.

Hopefully it would provide them with enough quality to survive in the SPL each year and send one of the dodgy 10 to the SFL each year! And we have SPL ready players when back!