How SPL teams will vote

Mr Mline checked he's not building just as many houses as he thought, or has he just put a muzzle on Rangers hating Miller.

Willie Miller has recently been sacked has he not?

They will vote no, imagine how their fans would take it!!

Saying that they are deep in debt around £15m I hear, what a shame :)

I have quite an amusing thought on this last night, just as a wee GIRUY! (Not wholly serious, but...)

If we go to SFL 3, why not sign a 3 year feeder club agreement with Dundee, loaning them our brightest and best to play in the SPL while we work our way back. They loan us SFL 1 standard players to play in SFL 3,2, and maybe 1.

Hopefully it would provide them with enough quality to survive in the SPL each year and send one of the dodgy 10 to the SFL each year! And we have SPL ready players when back!

maximum 4 loans from within your own country I believe.

may be 5

Willie Miller has recently been sacked has he not?

They will vote no, imagine how their fans would take it!!

Saying that they are deep in debt around £15m I hear, what a shame :)

Miller sacked that just made my day, Mline pays about £300,000 a month last I heard to keep them afloat.

So while the clubs will be loving this, raking in money to their hearts' content, one would assume that the locals - sooner or later - and possibly the press in due course, will label us vandals due to shortfall of e.g. toilets et al in and near the grounds, perhaps? Heck, I sound like a doom-singer!

Actually DB the Rangers away support get into very little bother. We go have a party then leave you've got to remember we need to go back to these places again & again.

As I don't believe in self-hurt I think dropping one division is punishment enough. although I don't see why we should be punished in that way to be honest. I think some people are totally underestimating the damage that will be done if we fall to the 3rd division. The way things are panning out we may have no team in any division if Green does not sort out banking facilities,player contracts and the total mess we are in. All these measures from other teams are to keep us down for years to come so lets just take the minimum punishment and come back and kick them in the balls.

Sky won't jump ship and only a very weak team will go bankrupt so let us not kid ourselves the whole of Scottish football is going to dissolve.

secret vote. may well see different voting to that said in public.

milnes probably realised if many more say no it will look really bad when we stay in.

do you honestly think we will stay in, I just can't see it. I'm sure the voting structure will be leaked like everything else is and clubs could be committing suicide if their own fans found out they were lied to.

do you honestly think we will stay in, I just can't see it. I'm sure the voting structure will be leaked like everything else is and clubs could be committing suicide if their own fans found out they were lied to.

not sure but I do expect some to vote differently in private.